For the Horde version, see Bringing the Bass.
The NPC which begins this quest is located at the front and to the left (facing the front) of the entrance of your garrison's level 3 Town Hall. The following is not ordered for efficiency, unlike my comment for the Horde version, because I didn't test the quest on an Alliance character.
- is located adjacent to the Ring of Blood in Nagrand. There are two Bass BlasterParty Animal dancing next to the quest object. Kill them both, then quickly loot Bass Blaster for the quest item and move away - the ogres respawn very fast! (They aren't elites, but the quick respawn can be annoying for cloth armor.)
- is looted from S.P.R.K. CapacitorIron Shredder in Talador. Redemption Rise is the closest flight point, but Fort Wyrnn is cheaper (from garrison flightmaster). Run towards Orunai Coast.
- is looted from the mechanical arrakoa guardians in Skettis, Spires of Arak. Go to either Crow's Crook (Spires of Arak) or Akeeta's Hovel (Shadowmoon Valley). The distance is about the same, but I personally find it easier to follow the path from Akeeta's Hovel. Phonic Amplifier
- is also in Spires of Arak. If you chose to build the Stoktron Brewery outpost, use Laz-Tron Disc Reader to save time running to a flight master. Fly to Pinchwhisle Gearworks and run south to Pinchwhistle Point. Home Away from HomeLaz-Tron Disc Reader is on the second floor room inside the ruined goblin inn.
- is looted from Cord of Ancient WoodLumbering Ancient in Everbloom Wilds, Gorgrond. Fly to Everbloom Wilds and kill one of the walking trees. Be careful not to over-pull, as this sub-zone is densely populated (unless Assault on the Everbloom Wilds is active that day).